A Day Again With My Life


That day, for checking my personal emails, as soon as I opened ID, I was shocked, there was an E-mail reverted by Renuka after two years. I opened and read it immediately. She wrote just only some lines.

Hi,


I am in your city and want to meet, Send your no.
And yes, I forgave you.

Still Yours
Renuka

These were not just lines for me, these were indications that my life has returned back. I read them twice, thrice and many more time and when I believed that those are in real by her. I took a deep breath and immediate reply her with my phone number. After sending number I began to wait for her call. This was the time when every second had turned in to like a century and my heartbeat were rising after every second. In between this situation I remember everything that had happened in the last two years.
That was her last year of collage and I started to work in a company. We both were very happy with each others. We met every evening, went on date every Sunday and talked hours on mobile. Everything was going fine and love was in the air. But suddenly a single misunderstanding took away our happiness from us. Her last day of exam, she saw me with a girl in market, who was my friend vishakha and came to Bhopal for one day. Vishakha wanted to shop some clothes and I was helping her. My mistake was only that, I didn’t tell to Renuka about her. That evening when I reached my room vishakha was there before me. On that evening we fought with each others. Between this, angrily she broke her Sim Card and told me that there is no relation between us now. She left the city on that night.
After that I searched her on every possible ways but never got any info about her. She was not on any social site and E-mail was the only option by which I could find her. In between these tow years I wrote 255 E-mails with Sorry and proving my love, but never got any reply by her. Today there was a hope for me.
Suddenly my phone rang, there was a call by an unknown number, my heart beat was on top, hands were trembling.. I attend the call and said ‘Hello’,  there was no voice for some seconds and than she replied ‘Kaise ho ??’ my eyes filled up with tears. “I am good.., where are you?” I asked, she replied ‘at your favorite place’
I said ‘Reaching there, with in some minutes’.  Started my bike and ran like crazy, with in 5 minutes, I was there.
She was looking more beautiful than before. Both were looking in each other's eyes and eyes were raining with tears. She came to me and hugged tightly. On that moment, world has stopped for me…there was no voice.., no noise. I was kissing on her forehead again and again.  We both were crying and saying sorry to each others for last two years.
On that day, we went for everything, which we have done before two years. Now there was no misunderstanding, just love, True love.


Yes, I had gotten my love back and life too.

This Post is part of  https://housing.com/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तुम मुस्कुराती हो तो..

ख़ामोशी भी बोलती है...

सुबह आती ही है...